Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09749 EUR / ZMW
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 52% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,933 (50,603 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,600 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Taipei costs 900,000 NT$ (10 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $0.92 (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,321 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Birmingham costs £1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)