Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08814 EUR / ZMW
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 37% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,184 (24,783 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Denver, Colorado costs $329 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Murcia costs €500 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Cedar Rapids, Iowa costs $0.26 (about 1 hour ago)