Cost of living in Nazareth, Israel compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24229 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nazareth (Israel) is 38% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,206 (9,106 ₪) in Nazareth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,423 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $90 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Dublin costs €700 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Boise, Idaho costs $380 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)