Cost of living in Naxcivan, Azerbaijan compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.505 EUR / AZN
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Naxcivan (Azerbaijan) is about the same as in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,652 (3,272 ман) in Naxcivan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 1 hour ago)