Cost of living in Naucalpan, Mexico compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04611 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naucalpan (Mexico) is 28% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,259 (Mex$ 48,998) in Naucalpan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kyoto costs ¥1,080 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩200,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)