Cost of living in Naucalpan, Mexico compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04773 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naucalpan (Mexico) is 25% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,433 (Mex$ 50,969) in Naucalpan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nice costs €1.50 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)