Cost of living in Natal, Brazil compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30658 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Natal (Brazil) is 5% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,965 (R$ 9,672) in Natal.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$12 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bishkek costs 300 som (20 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.74 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 10,000 Birr (28 minutes ago)