Cost of living in Natal, Brazil compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27449 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Natal (Brazil) is 17% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,701 (R$ 9,838) in Natal.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bozeman, Montana costs $0.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $46,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wichita, Kansas costs $5.25 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Port Louis costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)