Cost of living in Nassau, Bahamas compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.859 EUR / BSD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nassau (Bahamas) is 89% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,219 (B$3,747) in Nassau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €70 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sonipat costs ₨1,000 (35 minutes ago)