Cost of living comparison between Narbonne, France and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Narbonne (France) is 22% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,654 in Narbonne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 20 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.60 (about 1 hour ago)