Cost of living in Narbonne, France compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Narbonne (France) is 14% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,826 in Narbonne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $40 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.60 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 27,000 Kč (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €25 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (38 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Shenyang costs 元8 (39 minutes ago)