Cost of living comparison between Narbonne, France and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Narbonne (France) is 22% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,962 in Narbonne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$8 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)