Cost of living in Napier, New Zealand compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.670 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Napier (New Zealand) is 49% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,668 (NZ$6,969) in Napier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 40 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petaling Jaya costs RM18 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$9,245 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (41 minutes ago)