Cost of living in Napier, New Zealand compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.637 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Napier (New Zealand) is 45% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,180 (NZ$3,422) in Napier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3.31 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lucknow costs ₨10,200 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$60 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,700 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (35 minutes ago)