Cost of living in Napier, New Zealand compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.683 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Napier (New Zealand) is 52% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,749 (NZ$6,957) in Napier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €108 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oulu costs €25,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,000 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 250 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 250 kn (about 1 hour ago)