Cost of living in Napier, New Zealand compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.614 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Napier (New Zealand) is 40% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,246 (NZ$3,660) in Napier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $68 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 15,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Yerevan costs 2,683Dram (33 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $26 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Osaka costs ¥50,000 (about 1 hour ago)