Cost of living in Nantes, France compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nantes (France) is 31% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,928 in Nantes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $100,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vigo costs €2.60 (about 2 hours ago)