Cost of living in Nanchang, China compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13489 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanchang (China) is 26% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,217 (元16,433) in Nanchang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Batna City costs 31 Dinar (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,446 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)