Cost of living in Namur, Belgium compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Namur (Belgium) is 46% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,744 in Namur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 7 Lari (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 500 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tacna costs S/. 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)