Cost of living comparison between Namur, Belgium and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Namur (Belgium) is 44% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,334 in Namur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.30TL (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 108 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tuzla costs 8KM (about 2 hours ago)