Cost of living in Nampula, Mozambique compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01414 EUR / MZN
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nampula (Mozambique) is 15% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,352 (95,608 MT) in Nampula.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.72 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 407 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amritsar costs ₨500 (16 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Turin costs €2.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €30 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (33 minutes ago)