Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.611 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 19% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,906 (3,122 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valletta costs €10 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $500 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$17 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)