Cost of living comparison between Nalut, Libya and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.657 EUR / LYD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 25% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,061 (6,184 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamburg costs €0.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 780 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (about 2 hours ago)