Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.615 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 20% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,048 (3,329 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,830 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 14 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (8 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Grand Rapids costs $2.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $159 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $102 (about 1 hour ago)