Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02589 EUR / THB
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat (Thailand) is 28% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,180 (84,201 ฿) in Nakhon Si Thammarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 180 ₪ (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (about 1 hour ago)