Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02707 EUR / THB
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat (Thailand) is 34% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,342 (160,411 ฿) in Nakhon Si Thammarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kaunas costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wellington costs NZ$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.30 (about 1 hour ago)