Cost of living comparison between Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02615 EUR / THB
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima (Thailand) is 27% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,280 (87,164 ฿) in Nakhon Ratchasima.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $5,160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)