Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 664 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00909 EUR / KES
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 11% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,905 (Shilling319,520) in Nairobi.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burlington costs $50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 15 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,565 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (about 1 hour ago)