Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 752 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00824 EUR / KES
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 17% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,246 (Shilling151,170) in Nairobi.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Anyang costs ₩4,600 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $42 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Stavanger costs kr 327,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Coimbra costs €350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $712 (about 2 hours ago)