Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 666 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00918 EUR / KES
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 9% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,855 (Shilling311,003) in Nairobi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maturín costs Bs 170,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $60 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shanghai costs 元25 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)