Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 615 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00863 EUR / KES
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 14% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,459 (Shilling168,961) in Nairobi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 11,000,000 ₫ (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元15,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 221Vatu (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩900,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mecca costs ﷼ 9,108 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)