Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00756 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 54% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,626 (¥347,500) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $842 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨80 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €455 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varese costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)