Cost of living in Nagercoil, India compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01266 EUR / INR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagercoil (India) is 38% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €935 (₨73,854) in Nagercoil.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.20 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $4.99 (9 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Victoria costs C$4.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valletta costs €14 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,100 kr (about 1 hour ago)