Cost of living in Nagasaki, Japan compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00845 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is 43% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,464 (¥528,518) in Nagasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$335 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,300 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beijing costs 元80 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,200TL (41 minutes ago)