Cost of living in Nagano, Japan compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00756 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagano (Japan) is 8% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,732 (¥229,056) in Nagano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 10 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨25,413 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Ana, California costs $13 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 70TL (about 1 hour ago)