Cost of living in Nagano, Japan compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00778 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagano (Japan) is 9% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,855 (¥238,535) in Nagano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tsukuba costs ¥500 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barrie costs C$1,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)