Cost of living in Nador, Morocco compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09390 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 9% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,728 (29,049 Dirham) in Nador.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 80,000,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$1,480 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 3,336 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 85,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Jose, California costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Surat costs ₨0.72 (about 1 hour ago)