Cost of living comparison between Nador, Morocco and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09321 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 13% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,703 (29,001 Dirham) in Nador.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cascais costs €35,527 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨350 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 65 (20 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $25 (34 minutes ago)
- 16 oz of bread in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $4.41 (34 minutes ago)