Cost of living in Nador, Morocco compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09148 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 10% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,434 (15,671 Dirham) in Nador.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanchang costs 元48 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cherkasy costs 5,933₴ (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $70 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $4,574 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tabriz costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)