Cost of living in N'Djamena, Chad compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in N'Djamena (Chad) is 98% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,166 (2,077,593 Franc) in N'Djamena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Taipei costs 2,000 NT$ (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cusco costs S/. 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Salvador costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)