Cost of living in N'Djamena, Chad compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in N'Djamena (Chad) is 83% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,717 (3,749,083 Franc) in N'Djamena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $2.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1.96 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Surat costs ₨933 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €2.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)