Cost of living in Mysore, India compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01384 EUR / INR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mysore (India) is 41% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,835 (₨132,573) in Mysore.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥12 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$5.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 176 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)