Cost of living in Mwanza, Tanzania compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00036 EUR / TZS
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mwanza (Tanzania) is 30% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,188 (3,261,603 Shilling) in Mwanza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Maria costs R$ 750 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,999 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Batna City costs 1,200 Dinar (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 15 лв (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U50,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tekirdağ costs 80,000TL (27 minutes ago)