Cost of living in Muzaffarpur, India compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01321 EUR / INR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muzaffarpur (India) is 17% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,403 (₨106,232) in Muzaffarpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barquisimeto costs Bs 200,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$10 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hobart costs AU$1.60 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Palo Alto, California costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)