Cost of living in Mutare, Zimbabwe compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.916 EUR / USD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mutare (Zimbabwe) is 17% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,517 ($3,839) in Mutare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €8 (27 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Busan costs ₩2,800 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)