Cost of living in Mutare, Zimbabwe compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.862 EUR / USD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mutare (Zimbabwe) is 14% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,827 ($2,120) in Mutare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $1,525 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)