Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 478 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.214 EUR / OMR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 5% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,684 (﷼ 761) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$88,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Adana costs 1,450TL (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $15 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Bata costs 3,125 Franc (about 1 hour ago)