Cost of living comparison between Muscat, Oman and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 491 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.366 EUR / OMR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 14% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,715 (﷼ 1,570) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $15 (25 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Recife costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lb of boneless chicken breast in Madison, Wisconsin costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 714 Lari (about 1 hour ago)