Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 513 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.403 EUR / OMR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 19% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,724 (﷼ 1,550) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Albany, New York costs $33 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 16,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1,423 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,000 (43 minutes ago)