Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 458 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.228 EUR / OMR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 7% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,607 (﷼ 721) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Malmo costs 249 kr (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 3.65TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 1.70 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €55 (about 2 hours ago)