Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 454 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.324 EUR / OMR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 12% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,495 (﷼ 1,504) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Dammam costs ﷼ 10 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 2.50 (23 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.05TL (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sousse costs 15 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €53 (about 1 hour ago)