Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 489 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.190 EUR / OMR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 4% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,563 (﷼ 714) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $12 (26 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Malaga costs €0.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Darmstadt costs €69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Raipur costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 990 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)