Cost of living in Murcia, Spain compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Murcia (Spain) is 8% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,766 in Murcia.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 99 (23 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Pyongyang costs 1,000 ₩ (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 2,500 Ft (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Haikou costs 元20 (about 1 hour ago)