Cost of living in Munich, Germany compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,039 prices entered by 186 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Munich (Germany) is 45% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,461 in Munich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.90 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,110 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.00 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Malé costs 1.00 Rufiyaa (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)