Cost of living in Mumbai, India compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,850 prices entered by 607 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01309 EUR / INR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mumbai (India) is 43% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €851 (₨65,064) in Mumbai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 80 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1,931 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 2,801 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Temuco costs CH$40,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 52 (about 1 hour ago)