Cost of living in Multan, Pakistan compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00892 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Multan (Pakistan) is 26% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,310 (₨258,903) in Multan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 60₴ (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Grand Rapids costs $787 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 80 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (25 minutes ago)