Cost of living in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina, United States compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.941 EUR / USD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina (United States) is 109% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,782 ($7,211) in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Athens costs €174 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 15 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2.25 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 10 (12 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in San Francisco, California costs $3.35 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 800 (26 minutes ago)