Cost of living in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina, United States compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.944 EUR / USD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina (United States) is 111% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,847 ($7,250) in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo André costs R$ 40 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €6,450 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Luis Obispo, California costs $60 (31 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Sacramento, California costs $3.31 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 15,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.10 (about 1 hour ago)