Cost of living comparison between Moulvi Bazar, Bangladesh and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01169 EUR / BDT
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar (Bangladesh) is 51% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,606 (Taka 137,422) in Moulvi Bazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yangon costs 5,000 Kyat (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Isfahan costs ﷼ 18,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.01 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Southend-on-Sea costs £18,468 (about 2 hours ago)