Cost of living in Mosul, Iraq compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00080 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mosul (Iraq) is 5% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,852 (3,565,647 Dinar) in Mosul.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Muzaffarpur costs ₨7 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €40 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨5.63 (29 minutes ago)