Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.510 EUR / BAM
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 33% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,140 (2,234KM) in Mostar.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)