Cost of living in Mossoro, Brazil compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29530 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mossoro (Brazil) is 14% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,568 (R$ 8,695) in Mossoro.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (35 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £58 (about 1 hour ago)