Cost of living in Mossoro, Brazil compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30658 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mossoro (Brazil) is 12% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,636 (R$ 8,599) in Mossoro.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campina Grande costs R$ 580 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $100 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM28 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 0.12 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 9 (40 minutes ago)