Cost of living in Moshi, Tanzania compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00042 EUR / TZS
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moshi (Tanzania) is 34% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,059 (4,853,824 Shilling) in Moshi.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Adelaide costs AU$12 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kazan' costs руб 450 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €1.20 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £2.00 (22 minutes ago)