Cost of living in Moshi, Tanzania compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00038 EUR / TZS
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moshi (Tanzania) is 39% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,099 (2,886,633 Shilling) in Moshi.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$40 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Walnut Creek, California costs $60 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (20 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 2,500 (41 minutes ago)