Cost of living in Moshi, Tanzania compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00038 EUR / TZS
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moshi (Tanzania) is 39% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €974 (2,563,922 Shilling) in Moshi.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Baguio City costs Php90 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$7,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Niterói costs R$ 3,550 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bremen costs €15 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Warsaw costs 200 zł (about 2 hours ago)