Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00203 EUR / KMF
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 9% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,547 (762,308 Franc) in Moroni.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Greenville, South Carolina costs $0.60 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,200 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leicester costs £2.75 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 800 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tacoma, Washington costs $24 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 31,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)