Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00206 EUR / KMF
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 6% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €3,058 (1,486,256 Franc) in Moroni.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 900 NT$ (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ho Chi Minh City costs 60,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Surat costs ₨31 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Calgary costs C$35 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (about 3 hours ago)