Cost of living in Morelia, Mexico compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04963 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Morelia (Mexico) is 32% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,128 (Mex$ 42,875) in Morelia.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨30,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (43 minutes ago)