Cost of living in Montreal, Canada compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,098 prices entered by 369 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.678 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is 10% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,868 (C$2,755) in Montreal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,745 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Leipzig costs €300 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in São Carlos costs R$ 8 (about 1 hour ago)