Cost of living in Montreal, Canada compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,845 prices entered by 319 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.664 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is 5% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,420 (C$5,152) in Montreal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,000 Kč (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $3,050 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 300 Дин. (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 20,000 ₮ (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wichita, Kansas costs $100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)