Cost of living in Montreal, Canada compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,967 prices entered by 379 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.664 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is 5% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,682 (C$2,535) in Montreal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €12 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Christchurch costs NZ$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Durham, North Carolina costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $847 (about 2 hours ago)