Cost of living in Montreal, Canada compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,943 prices entered by 372 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.701 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is 12% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,636 (C$5,187) in Montreal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Coimbatore costs ₨38 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Canberra costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $507,654,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Davao costs Php15,000 (about 2 hours ago)