Cost of living in Montreal, Canada compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,881 prices entered by 373 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.719 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is 15% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,753 (C$5,221) in Montreal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 7 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U350 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,067 (29 minutes ago)