Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 38% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,075 in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Accra costs GH₵3.93 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)