Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 34% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,023 in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $160,922 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Ubatuba costs R$ 200 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jyväskylä costs €1,700 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Doha costs 3.00 ﷼ (26 minutes ago)