Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 37% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,193 in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $25 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New Haven, Connecticut costs $11 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Grenoble costs €1.80 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $100 (41 minutes ago)