Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,248 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03170 EUR / UYU
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 8% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,249 ($U102,513) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novosibirsk costs руб 25,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 400,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 120 kr (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lexington, Kentucky costs $149 (about 1 hour ago)