Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,469 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02874 EUR / UYU
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is about the same as in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,501 ($U52,246) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limassol costs €140 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aberystwyth costs £50 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €24 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo André costs R$ 1.99 (34 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,000 (39 minutes ago)