Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 994 prices entered by 115 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03256 EUR / UYU
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 11% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,468 ($U106,502) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨160 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $10 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Naples costs €1.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (27 minutes ago)