Cost of living in Monterrey, Mexico compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 875 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04874 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monterrey (Mexico) is 30% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,188 (Mex$ 44,895) in Monterrey.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (39 minutes ago)