Cost of living in Monterrey, Mexico compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,028 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04568 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monterrey (Mexico) is 35% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,954 (Mex$ 42,770) in Monterrey.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (about 2 hours ago)