Cost of living in Montero, Bolivia compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11922 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montero (Bolivia) is 11% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,419 ($b11,898) in Montero.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, California costs $350 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $450 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$8 (about 2 hours ago)