Cost of living in Montería, Colombia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00032 EUR / COP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is 12% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,856 (COL$8,807,315) in Montería.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $6.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $89 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.10 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$6,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 180₴ (39 minutes ago)