Cost of living in Montería, Colombia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00032 EUR / COP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is 11% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,878 (COL$8,994,011) in Montería.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Reykjavik costs 6,666,670 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nuremberg costs €0.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs Bs 4,000 (25 minutes ago)