Cost of living in Montego Bay, Jamaica compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00668 EUR / JMD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montego Bay (Jamaica) is 29% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,194 (J$328,678) in Montego Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 45 ₪ (11 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Auckland costs NZ$1.73 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cascais costs €500 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 430 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$1,204 (about 1 hour ago)