Cost of living comparison between Montego Bay, Jamaica and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00718 EUR / JMD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montego Bay (Jamaica) is about the same as in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,363 (J$468,136) in Montego Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamburg costs €0.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 780 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (about 2 hours ago)