Cost of living in Montclair, New Jersey, United States compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.930 EUR / USD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montclair, New Jersey (United States) is 108% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,234 ($6,702) in Montclair, New Jersey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €1.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (42 minutes ago)