Cost of living in Mons, Belgium compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mons (Belgium) is 63% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,449 in Mons to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Harare costs $2.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €900 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 37 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 500 zł (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)