Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00742 EUR / LRD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 14% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,820 (245,056 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Melbourne costs AU$1,525 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 250 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Long Beach, California costs $159 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,450 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mendoza costs ARS $9 (22 minutes ago)