Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00716 EUR / LRD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 11% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,894 (264,446 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £470 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Los Angeles, California costs $500,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)