Cost of living in Moncton, Canada compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.682 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moncton (Canada) is 25% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,131 (C$3,125) in Moncton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vigo costs €400 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Koh Tao costs 180 ฿ (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Paz costs Mex$ 142 (26 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Amsterdam costs €582 (about 1 hour ago)